вторник, 21 август 2007 г.

The camp on my villige and the rest from a town

I'm back.The last week I was in my village to see my grandparents to rest from a busy town G.Oriahovitsa.
Ok ... I decided to make something like a training camp , because I may lose form.Then I decided to train once time a day - only evening.
The first day I did cross in the villige ... about 45minets that is equel in 9km.
The second day I did again cross in the village 50 minutes that is equаlly in 10,5km.
The third day I did a road cross from my village to another village ... the distance was about 10km.
The forth day I did some laps of the village about 8km.
The fifth day I did something like a country cross in the province about 10km.
The sixth day was the day for rest ... my uncle and my cousins came and in the evening we had a great barbecue dinner :D about 1200 calories :P
The seventh day I did a small cross about 30minets.


That's from me and my "camp" :D ... See you soon

PS I'm sorry for the English .... I'll make it in Bulgarian soon . Greetings :D

Няма коментари: